READY TO GET SWEET?
BOOK IN here
Please note that bookings are only scheduled during operating hours and upon Sugar(ed)'s approval of your service request(s). Requests are not guaranteed - you will receive a booking notification to your email address as soon as your session has been registered. Thank you for understanding and feel free to contact us for any further information.
For multiple services, kindly request one service per time slot and do bear in mind that services may not be split between Sugarists.
Please be reminded that our prices have been adjusted to include prevailing government taxes since January 2020.
By making a booking, you acknowledge and accept Sugar(ed)'s policies, terms and conditions.
2FOR110, 2FOR150, BV50 and Credits affected by the COVID-19 lockdown period shall be extended for three months from the original expiry date.
The last valid date-of-use for Birthday Brazilians & Manzilians is 07.09.2020.
Please contact for more information.
DUE TO COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE SUSPENDING
ALL FACIAL SUGARING AND OTHER FACIAL TREATMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
COVID-19: IN-STUDIO SAFETY MEASURES
In keeping with MOH's guidelines for COVID-19, please take note of our revised precautionary measures:
1. Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow our Front Desk Smoothies to carry out mandatory temperature checks. Clients with a temperature above of 37.5° will not be permitted to proceed with their session.
2. Clients must complete the safe entry form before entering the premises.
3. Admission to our premises is strictly for clients with Appointments only and no walk-ins will be accepted. We urge your kind understanding to not bring along family members or guests.
4. At all times safe distancing measures should be observed and clients are required to wear masks at all times.
5. Card payments and Paynow preferred. Exact change to be given for Cash payment
Please bear with us during this difficult period – let’s work together to keep each other safe and healthy.
Sending lots of love and light to keep things sweet.