IN LINE WITH THE LATEST GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, ALL SUGAR(ED) STUDIOS WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE AND WILL RESUME OPERATIONS ON 01.07.2020
Please contact for more information.
2FOR110, 2FOR150, BV50 and Credits expiring during this period shall be extended for three months from the original expiry date.
Birthday Brazilians/Manzilians shall be extended for one month from the original expiry date.
WE'RE SENDING LOVE AND LIGHT.
BE KIND AND STAY SAFE, SWEETIES.
READY TO GET SWEET?
BOOK IN here
Please note that bookings are only scheduled during operating hours and upon Sugar(ed)'s approval of your service request(s). Requests are not guaranteed - you will receive a booking notification to your email address as soon as your session has been registered. Thank you for understanding and feel free to contact us for any further information.
For multiple services, kindly request one service per time slot and do bear in mind that services may not be split between Sugarists.
Please be reminded that our prices have been adjusted to include prevailing government taxes since January 2020.
By making a booking, you acknowledge and accept Sugar(ed)'s policies, terms and conditions.
DUE TO COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE SUSPENDING
ALL FACIAL SUGARING AND OTHER FACIAL TREATMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
COVID-19: IN-STUDIO SAFETY MEASURES
In keeping with MOH's guidelines for COVID-19, please take note of our revised precautionary measures:
1. Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow our Front Desk Smoothies to carry out mandatory temperature checks and online health declarations. Clients with a temperature above of 37.5° will not be permitted to proceed with their session.
2. Clients must declare that they are healthy and have not travelled overseas (and/or have not been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas) in the last 14 days before proceeding with their service(s).
Please refrain from visiting our studios if you are feeling at all unwell, having a fever or showing any flu-like symptoms.
3. Clients who have returned from overseas via land, sea or air (and/or have been in contact with anyone who has) from 16th March 2020 onwards should not visit studios for at least 14 days following their arrival in Singapore.
We have also amped up our hygiene practices to maintain safe environments across all locations:
4. Hospital-grade hand sanitisers at all front desk counters that we encourage clients to use as liberally as they choose.
5. Hourly cleaning of all common contact points with hospital-grade disinfectant.
Please bear with us during this difficult period – let’s work together to keep each other safe and healthy.
Sending lots of love and light to keep things sweet.