In light of the current COVID-19 situation, Sugar(ed) strives to ensure the health and safety of all sweeties.
IN LINE WITH THE LATEST GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, ALL SUGAR(ED) STUDIOS WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE AND WILL RESUME OPERATIONS ON 01.07.2020
Please contact for more information.
2FOR110, 2FOR150, IWD BV50 and Credits expiring during this period shall be extended for three months from the original expiry date.
Though we intend to keep our online store open for the foreseeable future, kindly bear in mind that our standard deadlines will likely be extended so as to optimise our new fulfillment schedule and to minimise any additional contact/transport.
IN-STUDIO SAFETY MEASURES
In keeping with MOH's guidelines for COVID-19, please take note of our revised precautionary measures:
1. Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow our Front Desk Smoothies to carry out mandatory temperature checks and online health declarations. Clients with a temperature above of 37.5° will not be permitted to proceed with their session.
2. Clients must declare that they are healthy and have not travelled overseas (and/or have not been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas) in the last 14 days before proceeding with their service(s). Please refrain from visiting our studios if you are feeling at all unwell, having a fever or showing any flu-like symptoms.
3. Clients who have returned from overseas via land, sea or air (and/or have been in contact with anyone who has) from 16th March 2020 onwards should not visit studios for at least 14 days following their arrival in Singapore.
4. Hospital-grade hand sanitisers are at front desk counters across all locations that we encourage clients to use as liberally as they choose.
5. Hourly cleaning of all common contact points with hospital-grade disinfectant.
Please bear in mind that clients with any recent travel history or serving Leave-of-Absence / Stay-Home Notice, showing symptoms of any respiratory/flu/cold illness or registering a temperature above 37.5° will not be permitted to proceed with their service(s).
Please bear with us during this challenging period - let's work together to keep each other healthy and safe.
For additional queries, kindly contact us via email@example.com.
(Updated as of 27 May 2020)